Directorate of Medical Education, DME Tamil Nadu will close the Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023 Counselling registration on July 12, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2023-2024 session can do it through the official site of DME, TN at tnmedicalselection.net.
Earlier the last date was July 10, which was extended till July 12, 2023 till 5 pm. The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years on or before December 31, 2023. Admission to MBBS / BDS Degree Courses for academic session (2023-24) shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET–UG 2023).
Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023 Counselling: How to register
- Visit the official site of DME, TN at tnmedicalselection.net.
- Click on Tamil Nadu NEET UG 2023 Counselling registration link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to register online.
- Once registration is done, login to the account.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The application fees is ₹500/- for general category candidates. All Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe candidates of Tamil Nadu native are EXEMPTED from payment of the cost of the application.
A total amount of ₹30000/- as security deposit will have to be paid for government quota and Rs. 1,00,000/- for Management Quota. The Security Deposit will be forfeited if a candidate who has been allotted a seat in the Second Round or subsequent rounds and does not join the respective institution. For more related details candidates can check the official site of DME, TN.