Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is expected to release admit cards for the written exam of Grade A Assistant Manager posts soon. Candidates can download it from the careers portal of the SIDBI website, sidbi.in, once released.
As per the exam schedule, the test will be held on January 28 (Saturday).
The recruitment drive is to fill 100 Assistant Manager, Grade A – General stream vacancies.
To download SIDBI Grade A admit card, follow these steps:
- Go to sidbi.in.
- Go to the careers portal.
- Open the Grade A recruitment tab and the open the admit card download link.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit and download admit card.
- Take a printout for future use.
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India, as per information on the bank’s website.