Skill Development and Technical Education Department, Odisha will close the OJEE 2023 registration process on March 31, 2023. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination registration process will close tomorrow at 11 pm. Candidates can apply online through the official site of OJEE at ojee.nic.in.
The correction window will open on April 1 and will close on April 2, 2023 for candidates to make changes in the application form if needed. The admit card and date, shift and centre details can be downloaded by all appearing candidates from April 20, 2023 onwards.
The OJEE exam for B.Pharm / MCA /M.Sc (Comp. Science) / MBA / Int. MBA / B. CAT / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch/ M Plan / M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm courses will be conducted on May 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2023.
Direct link to register for OJEE 2023
OJEE 2023: How to register
To apply online, candidates can follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of OJEE at ojee.nic.in.
- Click on login link and enter the required details.
- Fill in the application form and make payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.