Law School Admission Council will close down the registration process for LSAT 2023 on January 11, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for Law School Admission Test can apply online through the official site of LSAT at pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
The January examination will be conducted on January 22, 2023. The score card will release for January LSAT- India soon after the examination is conducted. To apply for the examination candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
LSAT 2023: How to register
- Visit the official site of LSAT at pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- Click on LSAT 2023 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details or register online.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The exam carries a total of 92 questions to be answered in 2 hours 20 minutes. The exam will be conducted in online, remote proctored mode.
The application fees is ₹3999/- for January 2023 LSAT- India. The preptest fees is ₹100/- and superprep online is ₹1199/-. For more related details candidates can check the official site of LSAT.