Indian Coast Guard will begin the registration process for Assistant Commandant posts on January 25, 2023 onwards. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online through the official site of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
This recruitment drive will fill up 71 posts of Assistant Commandant – General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (Cpl-Ssa), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Electronics) & Law For 01/2024 Batch in the organisation. The last date to apply for the posts is till February 9, 2023. To apply for the same, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Click on Assistant Commandant posts link available on the home page.
- Register yourself and fill in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment of fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.