The Mi Smart Band will help you see all your fitness details on your smartphone when paired and properly connected. Xiaomi’s Mi Smart Band provides compatibility for both Android and iOS devices. The new Mi Smart Band versions — Mi Smart Band 4, Mi Smart Band 5, and Mi Smart Band 6 — also feature an AMOLED touchscreen for easy access to your health and fitness results. All you need is to wear the Mi Smart Band on your wrist and enable Bluetooth on your phone to get real-time data. Once paired with your phone, the Mi Smart Band lets you receive message alerts and incoming call notifications. You can also control some features of your smartphone, including its music playback directly from the Mi Smart Band. Learn How to Connect Mi Smart Band With a Smartphone step by step here.
In this article, we are giving details of the steps that you need to take to connect Mi Smart Band to your phone. The fitness band can be connected to your Android smartphone or iPhone using the Mi Band app.
How to connect Mi Smart Band with your phone
Before beginning the steps you are going to take to connect Mi Smart Band to your phone, it is important to keep in mind that you need Bluetooth in your phone to wirelessly exchange data with Mi Smart Band Needs to be enabled.
- Download the Mi Fit app from Google Play or Apple App Store – depending on which device you have.
- Open the Mi Fit app.
- Sign in to your existing Mi Fit account. Alternatively, you can create a new account on Mi Fit by tapping on the Create an account button on the app now.
- Once done, you will see a screen on the Mi Fit app which will ask you to select the device to be paired. Tap the band there. You need to bring your Mi Smart Band closer to your phone to tie it.
- Now, the Mi Fit app will ask you to confirm the pairing request on your Mi Smart Band.
- Tap the tick mark icon on your Mi Smart Band to confirm your pairing.
- Once the Mi Smart Band is connected to your phone, you will need to allow notifications from your phone’s settings to receive real-time alerts on your wrist. You can also go to the Settings menu of the Mi Fit app to enable or disable features such as incoming call notifications and passive alerts.