Bihar Public Service Commission has started the registration process for BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the 68th prelims examination can apply online through the official site of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the examination is till December 20, 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the exam should have graduation degree from a recognised institute or University. To apply for the examination mentioned above candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official site of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on BPSC 68th Prelims Exam 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The application fees is ₹600/- for general category and ₹150/- for Bihar Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. The payment should be made online through debit card, credit card or net banking.