The Amazon Daily Quiz 16 July 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th July to enter in the amazon lucky draw to win 10000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Table of Contents
Amazon 10000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Details:
- Amazon Quiz Today 10000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 16 July 2021
- Winner Announcement – 17 July 2021
- Time – 8 AM to 11:59 PM
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 16 July 2021:
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
- Go to Home Page & swipe left Menu then choose ” Programs and Features” then click on Fun zone.
- Scroll Down then you will see the “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 16 July 2021 Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance:
Question 1. Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Answer: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Question 2. In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
Question 3. The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
Question 4. In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
Question 5. He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon daily Quiz 15 July 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 15 July 2021 from 8:00:00 a.m. to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.