The Amazon Daily Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th July to enter in the amazon lucky draw to win 30000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Table of Contents
Amazon 30000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Details:
- Amazon Quiz Today 30000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 15 July 2021
- Winner Announcement – 16 July 2021
- Time – 8 AM to 11:59 PM
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 15 July 2021:
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
- Go to Home Page & swipe left Menu then choose ” Programs and Features” then click on Fun zone.
- Scroll Down then you will see the “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
- Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 15 July 2021 Answers Win 30000 Pay Balance:
Question 1. Which national park, that launched night safaris in March 2021, is home to one of the highest density of Royal Bengal tigers in the world?
Answer: Bandhavgarh National Park
Question 2. Iranaitivu island in the Gulf of Mannar, in news as a proposed burial site for COVID-19 victims, is a part of which country?
Answer: Sri Lanka
Question 3. Who was the first player to win Man of the Match for India in an ODI in 2021?
Answer: Shikhar Dhawan
Question 4. This creature is the national animal of which country?
Question 5. What do the initials written on this candy stand for?
Answer: Mars and Murrie
Terms And Conditions Of Amazon daily Quiz 15 July 2021
1. This Contest will comment on 15 July 2021 from 8:00:00 a.m. to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this contest only.