Airports Authority of India has invited applications from candidates to apply for Manager and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the official site of AAI at aai.aero. The registration process has started on December 22 and will end on January 21, 2023.
This recruitment drive will fill up 364 posts in the organisation. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 356 posts
- Junior Executive (Official Language): 4 posts
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): 2 posts
- Manager: 2 posts
- Senior Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years
- Manager (E‐3): Rs.60000‐3%‐180000
- Junior Executive (E‐1): Rs.40000‐3%‐140000
- Senior Assistant (NE‐6): Rs.36000‐3%‐110000
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- is to be paid to the candidates. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.